Overhead Material Handling provides service, repair, maintenance, and inspections of overhead cranes, jibs, hoists, and below the hook devices.
24/7 Emergency Service & Repair
We strive to maximize productivity and minimize the cost of downtime. Highly trained service professionals are available 24/7 to service all manufactures equipment. We’ll be there when you need us the most.
We conduct OSHA compliant inspections. During our inspections, we:
- Inspect, clean and adjust brakes
- Inspect all electrical components
- Lubricate an adjust limit devices
- Inspect and lubricate rope, rope guards, load chains, sheaves, hooks, and blocks
We establish a profile for each piece of equipment. We:
- Plan repairs to meet your schedule
- Discuss modernizations to reduce long term cost
- Schedule repairs by priority to reduce and control cost
- Provide itemize repair estimates
- Issue inspection reports
We have capability to do bench repairs at our facility. Hoist repairs can be done onsite or at our service facility. Drive and motor rebuilds are available to keep your operation running smoothly.
Modernization / Upgrades
Modernizations or upgrades can extend the life of your crane and/or improve production. They can reduce repair costs and guarantee the long-term viability of your equipment.
These can include:
- Changes in speed and capacity
- Below the hook attachments
- Radio control conversions
- Festoon and pendant systems
Design & Fabrication
We can design and fabricate crane systems using industry leading components to suit your material handling needs.
We have certified trainers that are able to provide operator “Safety Saves” training for your employees at your location. “Safety Saves” stresses operating and maintenance procedures that meet industry and government regulations. It includes an assortment of comprehensive training.